To remove discriminatory barriers through innovative, high quality, customer-driven programs that foster economic opportunity and empowerment and benefit Detroit residents, visitors, and the entrepreneurial sector of the local economy.
- To ensure that internal and external customers are properly served
- To optimize efficiencies and results by continually monitoring resources and activities
- Explore alternative and innovative ways to fund and deliver services
- Accelerate Economic & Business Development
- Improve Key Stakeholder Relationships (Citizens, City Council, Employees, Business Community)